ki soo song Skip to content

Write

Question 2.1-2.3

2016.04.20 19:59

Simon Kisoo Song Views:7993

2. The Vital Substances

생명물질 (..진액.)

2-1. List four functions of the Kidney-Essence.

Answer: (i) It determines growth, reproduction and development; (ii) It is the basis for Kidney-Qi; (iii) It produces Marrow; (iv) It is the basis for constitutional strength.

신정(腎精)의 네 가지 기능을 열거하시오.

() (i) 성장, 생식, 발육을 주관; (ii) 신기(腎氣) 기초; (iii) 골수를 생성; (iv) 체질의 강건함의 기초

2-2. What are the Three Treasures, and what is their clinical significance?

Answer: Essence, Qi and Mind (Jing, Qi, Shen). They represent three different states of aggregation of Qi, from Essence the densest to Mind the most rarefied and non-substantial. This highlights the close relationship existing in Chinese medicine between body and mind: the state of the Essence and Qi influences the Mind and vice versa.

삼보(三寶)란 무엇이며, 그리고 그들의 임상상의 의의(意義)는 무엇인가?

() () () (). 이들은 가장 농후(濃厚)한 형태인 정()으로 부터 가장 희박(稀薄)한 형태인 신()에 이르기까지 여러 형태의 기()의 집적을 표현한다. 이는 한의학에 내재하는 신체와 정신의 가까운 관계를 강조한다: ()과 기()의 상태는 신()에 영향을 미치고, 그 반대로 신()은 정()과 기()에 영향을 미친다.

2-3. List at least three functions of the Original Qi.

Answer: (i) It is the motive force of all physiological processes; (ii) It is the basis of Kidney-Qi; (iii) It facilitates the transformation of Qi; (iv) It facilitates the transformation of Blood; (v) It comes out at the Source points.

원기(元氣)의 기능을 최소 3가지 열거하시오.

() (i) 모든 생리적 과정의 원동력; (ii) 신기(腎氣) 기초; (iii) 기화(氣化) 공능을 용이하게 ; (iv) 화혈(化血) 공능을 용이하게 ; (v) 원혈(原穴)에서 나온다

No. Subject Author Date Views
» Question 2.1-2.3 Simon Kisoo Song 2016.04.20 7993
2 Question 2.4-2.6 Simon Kisoo Song 2016.04.20 7927
1 Question 2.7-2.10 Simon Kisoo Song 2016.04.21 7838